Monday, July 20, 2015

New Music --- Truez feat. Stratuzy, ‘Historic Black Jails’, 7/20/2015

Augusta, I’m getting more and more proud of you!  So just a few ticks ago, I introduced you to Augusta artist Stratuzy, and before that I’ve been on my due diligence keeping you abreast of Augusta artist Truez.  Two brilliant minds, great minds think alike… long story short, they got together for a collab track like they should!

I’m pissed at myself because I actually had a chance to peep this a few weeks ago when I was in the studio with Truez, Aaron Grossman, Kumar, and AE.  But me being always on the go, I missed out on the sneak preview, and it came back to BITE me!  …I’m LOVING this cut.






Produced by J.I., the song’s called ‘Historic Black Jails’, and it’s one of those tracks that the world needs to hear exactly-exactly right now in the midst of all this sociological turmoil.  People truly don’t understand what has been done to the mentalities of our Black brothas young and old, and this song does a great job trying to encompass what some might say CAN’T be encompassed.  It’s about understanding what it’s like to be a psychological prisoner from birth that leads you into physical incarceration through poor decision-making.

Let me tell ya, there’s some #LINES and some #BARS in this cut that will really sit with you for a minute.

Truez – “Dig deep for the change in you”

Stratuzy --- “I struggled with some demons; hope you noticing my progress”

I wanna see more more more of this from my city!  Augusta is sitting on the forefront of a revolution, and folks are gonna see it VERY VERY soon.  LISTEN to this cut, UNDERSTAND this cut, DROP feedback, and be sure to SHARE it.  #TRUEZNATION and Stratuzy, I see you!


Get @ Me:

@earlgreysummers

earlgreysummers@gmail.com

/earl.g.summers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat It Up!