Monday, July 27, 2015

New Music --- 'Organized Money' by Earl Grey Summers, 7/27/2015

(A  P N C L B R K R  E X C L U S I V E !!!...)

When it comes to education, this is my favorite way to teach--- through music.  Check out my new single, Organized Money.


I wrote this tune to help Black people to understand that if we want change, we have to be responsible about our spending.  Marching and protesting is fine, but historically what the Establishment truly responds to is money.  And while organizing boycotts is a familiar tactic amongst Black activists, a tactic that isn't used quite as frequently or efficiently as it should be is organized spending--- taking the money that we withdraw through boycott, and redirecting it into Black-owned businesses and Black commerce.  It's not just about withholding our money from select establishments; it's about investing that money into our OWN establishments.

Give it a listen and tell me whatcha think.  If you like it, I strongly urge you to purchase the single (it's only a dollar, c'mon) and then share it with your peeps.  I love feedback!  And I love ya'll--- Black or otherwise.


Get at me:

@earlgreysummers on Twitter

earlgreysummers@gmail.com

/earl.g.summers on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat It Up!