Monday, July 20, 2015

New Music --- Check Out 'Midnight' by Stratuzy, 7/20/2015

So yesterday I’m out at the video shoot for the latest release by Augusta-based artist Truez What They Mad For  (article and images pending).  While I’m waiting for things to get started, I come across a familiar set of dreadlocks from my various stints as a teacher--- a young brotha named Stratuzy who used to sit in my class and underachieve with the best of ‘em, lol.  Back then, he was one of those brilliant guys who knows he could be doing greater things; turns out one of those greater things is spitting enlightenment over instrumentals.  I’m glad to see he’s linked up with the right people, messing with #TRUEZNATION--- and I’m excited to say that they’ve JUST RELEASED a collaboration that will be coming to PNCLBRKR.com as soon as I can get it here!




Meantime, I wanted to share this cut with you good people so that you can get a feel for this young brotha.  A track called Midnight from his up-and-coming project,  Everything And Then Some.  A very insightful piece produced by Tokimonsta.  Like I said, the young man's been brilliant since I've known him, so pay attention to the #BARS on this one.  Enjoy the cut, feel free to leave feedback, and stay tuned for more from the Dreaded Young Wonder.  And like I said, the new Truez track featuring Stratuzy is comin’ right up!

Be sure to check out Stratuzy's YouTube Channel for more releases as they come:  https://www.youtube.com/user/Stratuzy



Get at me:

@earlgreysummers on Twitter

earlgreysummers@gmail.com

/earl.g.summers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat It Up!