Thursday, April 7, 2016

NEW MUSIC - 'Wiseman' by Stratuzy [prod. EMarWill]

Now, why would I push a song called Wiseman on a blogsite about education?  Hmm...

"...And I rise like a wiseman, eye on the prize, third eye stay plottin/
...Not a wise guy, rather be a wiseman, this is my time, hope you noticin who I am/"

'Nuff said, right?  If ya still not making connections, that means you need a little more time in the study hall.  I love the vibe of this track--- I love the mandolin bringing the Eastern flair, the simple hi-hat, the 808 snare.  And the lyricism is a given; Stratuzy's a bright young man, no real need to worry there.  There's a whole EP project to follow this single coming this May, and I'm hoping the whole joint mimics this soundscape.  *fingers crossed*


Shoutout for Stratuzy for contributing more positivity to the Augusta culture and to Hip Hop as a whole.  Need more of this and less body bags.  One Love.  #StopTheViolence


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat It Up!