Thursday, December 24, 2015

New Music --- 'All The Dough' by NoTiQ feat. B.Ware & Zewdy (Produced by Siiren), 12/24/2015


It’s Christmas Eve, and I’m sitting here watching a documentary about FreakNik.  …Yeah, I know; be like that sometimes.  Blame this hot weather and these thunderstorms rolling through the Southeast; also blame DJ Kizzy Rock, I follow him on Facebook, peeped game straight from his page.  ¯\_()_/¯

Left to Right: B.Ware, Zewdy, and NoTiQ
Speaking of Atlanta tho, I mentioned to ya’ll a few times here and there that my younger sib Siiren was around the A-Town working out some things on the beats and production side of the game.  She put me on to some up-and-coming area talent:  rappers NoTiQ & B.Ware and the Ethiopian songstress Zewdy Awalom (and all her beautiful hair).

Welp, good news!  The bringing together of those four musical elements has yielded fruit in the form of a new single by NoTiQ.  The cut, entitled ‘All the Dough’, was recently debuted on Ridin’ Dirty Radio and features B.Ware & Zewdy with Siiren on the instrumental.  Peep peep:





Speaking of yielding fruit, I want to give a special shoutout to Zewdy,NoTiQ, and particularly to B.Ware for their work with the Fruit of Islam and the Unite Or Die campaign.  Unite Or Die is a reaction to the racially-motivated police shootings of recent including the murder of Tamir Rice; I appreciate anybody in Hip Hop culture that’s doing what they can to get our people on one accord so we can take a stand against the racially-motivated killing of Black people by police.  #BIGUPS

From left to right:  NoTiQ, Zewdy, and B.Ware

‘All The Dough’ is one track from NoTiQ’s forthcoming EP entitled Breaking the 4th Wall; when I know more about it, you’ll get told more about it.  In the meantime, enjoy this track.  May we all get all the dough this Christmas… LEGALLY!



Dedicating this post to my Baby Sis---Merry Christmas, I’m so PROUD of you!  You’re on your way!  Stay motivated!  You’re my role model!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat It Up!